Who do we work with?
With a full spectrum of residential, governmental and commercial industries served, we have the resources and expertise to support any AEC organization or troubled project on short notice. We assist, accelerate or enhance the capabilities of any organization or modeling & coordination team.
• MEPF Contractors.
• Specialty Contractors
• Construction Managers
• General Contractors
• Owners Representatives
Which project types do we have expertise & experience in undertaking?
• Commercial & Multi-Unit Residential High-Rise
• Mission Critical
• Food and Beverage
• Oil Gas & Chemical Processing
Our Constructability Culture
Constructability works best when it is an accepted part of the way an organization operates.
As Constructability Specialists, the concept has become ingrained within our company as a culture & default method of operation. Each and every member of our team has fully embraced and mastered all the proper constructability standards which will ensure your project will be carried out with the utmost care.
How do we help project owners?
• We can help deliver Early Beneficial Use.
• We are on your side! With no financial hooks into your project, we work exclusively as a sole team with no vested interest in increasing the cost or dragging out the duration of the construction phase.
• We compress MEP systems coordination time by simultaneously modeling and coordinating in unison as one team.
• We capture the value of prefab labor savings for your project.
• We perform penalty-free "Cost-Benefit Analysis" and make "Value Engineering" easy.
• We help you circumvent re-work & delay.
How can assigning a BIM requirement to Installation Contractors hurt your project?
• Assigning responsibility for constructability design to the installation contractors does shift liability; however, the coordination process allows them to do what's easiest for their team at the expense of making other trades work more complicated, time consuming and costly.
How do we expertly Manage Coordination?
Do we produce Materials Reports?
• We have expertise in identifying and assessing the true cost of materials when interviewing bidders, which is a clear advantage for Construction Management or Ownership, Pre-Bid Constructability Modeling & Coordination.
When is Pre-Fabrication Possible?
• When Modeling, Coordination and Shop Drawings are completed before contractor award widespread prefabrication is possible and the associated labor time savings can be captured.
What is the value of issuing a fully coordinated BIM/VDC model and shop drawings as the construction drawing bid set?
• Knowing the true cost of materials when you interview bidders is a clear advantage for Construction Management or Ownership, Pre-Bid Constructability Modeling & Coordination makes that possible.
• When Modeling, Coordination, and Shop Drawings are completed before contractor award, contractors can begin construction work immediately upon winning the project.
• When Modeling, Coordination, and Shop Drawings are completed before contractor award, Construction Management can hire multiple duplicate contractors to accelerate construction and achieve early beneficial use.
• The risk of awarding the entire contract to a single contractor is mitigated by dividing the work across multiple similar subcontractors.
Do we provide Shop Drawings?
What about Insurance?
We are a reliable, fully insured service provider.
Can we produce Digital Twin Operations Models?
• We are experienced in repurposing 3D Building Information Models for use as Operations Tools and Commissioning Materials.
What about OSHA Certification?
- Elite CAD Designs employees are OSHA Certified.
- OSHA 40
Do we provide Point Cloud Laser Scanning Services?
Do we provide Scan to BIM services?
Yes we provide Scan to BIM services.
We provide laser scanning, registration and existing conditions 3D modeling services.